My K-Favourite ♫♪♫

Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Good evening, peeps! So as mentioned in the title of today's post is about my K-favourite. So whats K-favourite???? Do you have any idea on this? Yes? No?
Okay...so K-Favourite here means my korean favourite. I am a huge k-pop fan, which means I love Korean music, drama, movie and definitely those pretty and handsome idols! Yay, for being a k-pop fan!
I purposely take Korean language as my subject for my foreign language class just because I love k-pop.
Ok, so back to the topic. Wondering which idols I love? I am a uber huge and loyal fan of Park Shin Hye!

Do you know who is Park Shin Hye? Park Shin Hye is an actress that is best known for the roles of "Go Mi Nam" in the 2009 television drama "You're Beautiful", "Lee Gyu Won" in the 2011 drama "Heartstrings" and "Go Dok Mi" in the 2013 drama "Flower Boy Next Door". Please do check her out if you haven't. She is also a model and singer. Park Shin Hye is super duper talented, she is so good in sports such as playing billiards, bowling, baseball, fishing, kickboxing, swimming, and others.
I hardly see any actress who is so good in almost everything...Really!! I think the only thing that she not really good is her vocal which is not good enough to be considered as an idol. So thats the reason why she chose to change her path from to be debut as a singer to become an actress, because she knows that her vocal is not powerful enough to be an idol (singer). The most important thing is that she has very good personality. She is so humble and nice. Shin Hye is such a great actress that excellent in acting, modelling, singing, dancing and also being an MC. One word....Incredible! She is younger then me but I'm totally impressed by her.

Currently, she is my role model for keeping myself fit. I will show you on of her picture that will make you drool and surprised, because Shin Hye is a girl that usually show her innocent, cute, bubbly and lovely personality. But because of the photoshoot, Shin Hye got to show the other side of her which surprise everyone including her fans (Starlight Angels)!

[Beware of Pictures Whoring!] So here is the pictures of Park Shin Hye!




(Pic above) Park Shin Hye with her puppies Bong Ji & Nori..cute isn't it?? My mom said both puppies looked like a toy!






Shin Hye at red carpet event.



(Pic above) Park Shin Hye with Song Joong Ki


(Pic above) Park Shin Hye with Yoon Shi Yoon ---both act in Flower Boy Next Door (2013)


And here is her eye capturing pictures that I mentioned just now!!!

1

2

3

4

5

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tadaaaaa.....
Her photoshoot with Lee Jong Suk for Jambangee.







Love her to death...!!!! She is my motivator to slim down now. Ya, I gained weight! I gained about 3 kg during CNY. Eat Eat Eat then now I became a Fat Fat Fat girl!!! Jeez...so so jealous when I saw this pic. She lost her baby fat so fast! I want my body be like hers! Lets lose weight and burn our fats together..ladies!!!!

This post gonna be a never ending one if I were to talk about the other idols I love...hehe...so I will talk about other k-pop idols in another post...!
Also please do check out her International Fan Page - PARK SHIN HYE INTERNATIONAL FANCLUB
So that's all for now. Feel free to leave me a comment. I will try to update my blog although I'm tired after work. ^^Love y'all. Hope you all will give love me too.

Grace Tan ♥

0 comments: