♚ A Day to Pamper Myself ♚

Sunday, March 10, 2013
Yes, its today that I finally decided to pamper myself with some masks!
I haven't been doing any facial mask for quite some time. I think its almost 2 months ever since I'm in the university. I think I just got lazy and always forget about doing face mask which I need to do every week. I'll usually only remember to do mask whenever I saw all my masks lying there without being touched for such a long time.

So today I just digged a few of my masks out and start pampering myself as well as planning to improve the condition of my skin. I suffered from whiteheads, blackheads and acne since my last final exam but now my skin is not as terrible as it was. I still get acne here and there nowadays. Since I'm wearing makeup almost everyday to work except for Sunday (non working day), I'll make sure I clean my face properly to avoid any future breakouts. So what I usually do is I used my Clarisonic Mia to wash my face after I remove all my makeup at night, which is during I take my bath after coming home from work (after 6pm). Please tell me by leaving a comment if you want to know how I remove my makeup. I will try to do a post on that.

Ok so below are the pics for the masks I used :-

Step 1, I start off by cleansing my face with Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Oily Skin) and then I used the Baviphat Mango Magic Brightening Mask. I leave this mask for 3 minutes (max) then only I rinsed it off with water.




Step 2, I used the Nature Republic Thanks Garden Grape Pack to helps normalize the skin cell turnover periods. Then I rinse it off with water after leaving it for 10 minutes.




Step 3, after that I apply a generous amount of Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, which is great for drying up the pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Then I remove it with water after 15 minutes of application.




Step 4, lastly I put on the Nature Republic White Therapy Brightening Mask to helps brightened up my complexion. I leave it about 15 minutes and then I rinsed it off with water. Then I finished it off by applying skincares.




I am not usually that hardworking to do so many masks a day. Usually it depends on my mood...hahahaha!
Anyway, do mask once a week can really helps to improve your skin so please don't be so lazy like me ^^. I will try to be more hardworking next time for the sake of my skin. I'll recommend paper mask for those lazybumps like me..teehee. I have oily skin, so those who have problematic skin such as oily skin, acne -prone skin and have a lot of whiteheads and blackheads should used clay mask every week or twice a week. For dry and normal skin, can opt for moisturizing and hydrating masks. Make sure you check the ingredients of the mask if you have sensitive skin.

I think thats all for the sharing for today. Will post and share more often in the future.
Bye for now! Please do leave me a comment if you have any questions you wanna ask or doubt about, I will be very glad to answer them. Also please like my Facebook page. Thanks.

Grace Tan

0 comments: