Happy CNY and Happy Valentine's Day

Friday, February 15, 2013
Yooo!! Hi, back again! I think I am not too late to wish Happy Chinese New Year. And yesterday is Valentine's Day so hows everyone's Valentine's Day??? Wanna know mine?! Actually I celebrate it with my family by having a normal dinner at the food court. I don't really mind if I didnt receive any prezzie during Valentine as I only care more for my birthday. Weird for you all but normal for me. What did you all get for Valentine's day? Dont mind to share it with me...teehee =D

Some update about the progress of current life. I actually in Sem 8 right now, which is my last semester of my degree. Therefore, I'm having my internship at my hometown, Penang. I actually already started my internship on 4 February 2013 (Monday) before Chinese New Year. The company that I am intern in is Exabytes Network Sdn. Bhd. Its a No.1 webhosting company in Malaysia. I will have to intern at Exabytes for 4 months according to my course. If you guys do read my older post in my blog, you definitely know that I am taking Bachelor of Marketing in UUM. Marketing is totally different from webhosting, thats why a lot of my friend and relatives keep asking me why did I chose this company to intern in since my course is not related to webhosting. So here is my answer to them: I just simply apply the company that offer marketing's position for intern and of cause I do evaluate based on the location, the allowance, environment of the company before I decide to apply and go for the interview. It is definitely a very huge and new challenge since I have ZERO knowledge about webhosting!

I will tell more about the company in my next post. I hope you won't be bored with it. Oh by the way, my positing in the company is Internet Marketing Trainee. This is definitely my new chapter of life. Learning how to socialize and build your network with the people in the working industry.

I'm goin to hang out with my boyfie on Sunday since we didn't even celebrate Valentine's Day yesterday. I have been so busy with spring cleaning, preparing the house for Chinese New Year and intern, I never even get to take a good rest at home doing nothing. So tiring...Hectic! Hopes everyone is safe and healthy.

See you in my next post. Cya!


0 comments: