Trip to Sitiawan, Perak

Saturday, August 25, 2012
I went to the Tua Pek Kong Temple which is located at the Kampung Pasir Panjang Laut, Sitiawan at Perak with my mom and her colleagues. We went there to pray and its my first time going to Sitiawan. I love the giant statues of the god and goddess at the temple. This temple is renovated so prettily with all the huge statues that is so so different from the typical temples that we have in Penang.

The weather there is kinda hot in the morning and it will be more hotter when the sun comes out during the noon. So if you plan to visit to Sitiawan then I'll advise you to slap on more higher spf sunblock to protect yourself from getting sunburn. I also posted the Sitiawan haul video on my youtube channel. If I were to recommend you on what food to buy at Sitiawan, then I'll recommend you to get the biscuits that are freshly made or out from the oven because the biscuits that are already packaged are not as yummy or delicious as the one that are just out from the oven. Also, must get the rice vermicelli or vermicelli (Mee Suah) which are very popular in Sitiawan and also must get the Seaweed and Codfish Crackers. Most of their well known food I'd showed in my haul video. I will link my video down here too.

Below are some pictures that I took :

Sitiawan Haul (play this vid to see it)




This is one of the 12 Chinese Zodiac, Snake....

Yea, me and my mom are Snakes....LOLX....I mean our Chinese Zodiac is snake. The statue is so pretty!
I hope I can go for vacation more often in the future!
So thats all for this post.


Grace Tan ♥

0 comments: