Crap...

Monday, May 18, 2009
Hi..so as u can see from the title I'm goin to crap in this post..hahahaha..*crazy*...ok first of all i wanna say that i m goin to use my new email account which is grace_cupid@live.com and no longer be using my old hotmail anymore because that account was closed by the msn....*WOOT* WAT THE HELL!!!! I myself also dunno what happen to my account actually, i m trying to reopen that account and it still in progress so that is y i open a new account for myself just in case that old hotmail cant be open anymore. I'm sorry for any inconvenience...I'm so so sad because that was my main email that i used for a long long long time..sad case..*sob sob*..now i am trying to get all my frens to add me in my new email...so busy with work and stupid email!!! Anyway thanks for reading my craps haha..I felt abit relieve after voicing out my prob!! Stay tune , bye!

0 comments: