ADS Pallete

Tuesday, January 6, 2009


This is a very cheap palette bought from Langkawi. The eyeshadows is not pigmented but its good for wet technique in applying ur makeup...but i love the blushes becoz it gives u a sheer look. I have use the light brown eyeshadow as my face contour becoz i dun hv bronzer yet.
I really hope i can have a highlight n bronzer soon! Oh ya i also need a perfect foundation for my skin, good eye primer, lipliner ( which i nv use b4) , eyebrow pencil, gel eyeliner, some pigments, makeup base or primer.........!!!!!!!!

ooh..i got so many things to buy...so sad..i m broke! As u noe that Chinese New Year is around the corner so u noe wat???!!!!
I have to buy hampers for my godmom n godgrandma, cny clothes and some food!!! So tats y i mean damn broke!

I need to save some money for my future i wish to get cheap makeup...haha hope so!!
Cya...Enjoy reading ya love u all bye!

0 comments: